Upskilling to new ways of working during COVID 19 – Webinar #1: Effective, purposeful leadership during COVID 19
As leaders and their teams adjust to home working and the ‘new normal’ of business life during the COVID 19 pandemic, it’s essential to adapt quickly, to stay compliant, safe and motivated.
UEIL decided to renew its cooperation with Katie King, a published Author, Trainer and Keynote Speaker on leadership, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and business transformation to offer you a series of webinars on new ways of working during COVID 19.
The first webinar will take place on 22nd April.
Webinar #1: Effective, purposeful leadership during COVID 19
Time: 10.30 to 12.00 BST
Price: Euro 140 + VAT
Topics covered include:
- Learn how AI can be fully harnessed during the COVID 19 pandemic
- Understand how AI and other 4th generation technology are business growth drivers across marketing, sales, customer experience and HR
- Understand and evaluate in detail the landscape of AI solutions, providers and service partners
- Learn how to choose the right solution for your business needs
- Discover how AI is delivering value and new opportunities across multiple operational areas and diverse vertical sectors
- Grasp the key commercials and business case justifications for implementing AI solutions to deliver new opportunities for business growth
More information can be found here: Leaflet_K.King webinars COVID-19