Benefits of UEIL Membership
UEIL benefits its members by:
- providing insight and intelligence on key issues, but also access and influence to its members;
- advocating member companies' commitment to Europe in a timely and effective manner to institutions and governments of the European Union with respect to policy and legislative issues.
- facilitating the resolution of regulatory matters that impact business and playing a role in creating a better understanding of members' positions;
- extending external visibility and recognition for the economic, social and technological contributions made in Europe by our members;
- demonstrating the continuing commitment by UEIL member companies to the wider development of the European Union.
- Committees - UEIL's Health, Safety & Environment, Technical and Competition Committees provide the opportunity not only for exchanging information, but also for joint action on issues of great interest to their segments of the industry.
- Congress - UEIL Annual Congress is the annual meeting point for all member companies. The congress provides a platform for extensive networking combined with interesting presentations around one theme. The congress is traditionally followed by the General Assembly.
- Publications: Lube Magazine, is UEIL's official journal and is published bi-monthly. It is a communication tool for UEIL, informing members about trends in the lubricants industry and updates on member companies around the world. UEIL also issues a quarterly Newsletter. You can see previous editions here.